Monday, April 1, 2019

Live For Today


This one is for a dear friend who is celebrating an incredible forty eight years of rock-solid sobriety . . .


What you are looking at is the result of three days of dithering over multiple design choices, most of which didn't work.  After having fun with the dotted Roundabout background, nothing else seemed to come together.  It's still not together.  I've had lots of trouble in the past while working with circles and have no idea why.  But I'm calling it quits with this one as I have no clue how to make it work.  As with other rubber artists, I am my own most severe critic, so before I get down in the dumps, it's time to move on to the next challenge. 

Regardless of the final result on this card, my friend knows that I value and love both him and his successful recovery, and that is all that really matters.

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Bazzill Admiral, Fox River #130 Tiara White      
Stamps:       Concord & 9th Bitty Burst Turnabout Set, Studio G “Live
                     for Today”
Inks:             Ancient Page Cardinal, Indigo, Leaf Green, ColorBox
                     Gold, Frost White
Emb Powder:   Ranger Gold, Vippies Transcendence ColorBox Gold
Dies:            Lychee Flower “Stitched Circles”, Gina Marie Stitched
                     Rounded Squares, Simon Says Sentiment Labels    
Emb Folder:    Darice Argyle
Doo Dads:    Viva Pearl Pen Ice White,  Jute cord


No comments:

Post a Comment