Thursday, March 28, 2019

Lime


I'm taking a break from the Turnabout series to play with one of Seth Apter's new Baked Velvet Texture embossing powders . . .


 . . . the light colored focal panel has been embossed in his new Lime Velvet powder.  As with some of the other colors in this new line of powders, it's a lighter color than I expected and I decided ask Seth a few questions about the results I was getting.  I thought a tongue-in-cheek card illustrating the lightness of the Lime would be fun to send.  Seth is such a gentleman as well as a hands-on creator who stands behind his product array.  His emails to me indicate he cares very much about what customers think of his signature line.

It has been an interesting exchange and I am more than ever a fan of his work and artistry.  How I love doing business with people I respect . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Pear, Strathmore #100 Bristol, Ultimate White 
Stamps:       Carabelle Texture in My Journal 
Inks:             ColorBox Black, Hero Black
Emb Powder:   Seth Apter Baked Velvet: Lime, Eclipse
Dies:            Seth Apter Robo Bar, Coffee Ring                       
Doo Dads:    Inkssentials Enamel Accents: Black       

No comments:

Post a Comment