Thursday, April 18, 2019

Blessings

Several occasions have arisen which call for quick cards, so I've taken a little break from my series of Concord and 9th's Turnabout Collection.  I have one more sample to go, so stay tuned!  

Meanwhile, Hero's Agapanthus stamp set is getting a lot of attention on several blogs and for very good reason:  it's gorgeous!  Here's my take on one of the images . . . 


I thought the delicate flowers would look nice when contrasted against a rough stone wall.  There are several lovely images in this set and my only complaint is that there's no matching die set.  I fussy-cut this bouquet and it turned out OK, but I would have loved a quicker solution via a matching die . . .

Cardstock:   Papertrey Ink Soft Stone, Scrap Purple   
Stamps:       Hero Beautiful Day-Agapanthus
Inks:             ColorBox Black, Copic V12 Pale Lilac, V17 Amethyst,
                     BV04 Blue Berry, C1 Cool Grey #1, Gelly Roll White
Emb Powder:   Judikins Detail Black 
Dies:            Spellbinders Blessings Vine Frame: “Blessings”                      
Stencil:        Tim Holtz Stone
Emb Folder: Taylored Impressions Weathered
Doo Dads:    Faber Castell Whipped Spackle: Opaque White Matte,
                     Offray ribbon Lilac, Nuvo Dream Drops: Cloud 9 

No comments:

Post a Comment