Monday, April 8, 2019

Peace


This card came out of my emergency stash - basically, a shoe box I consult when Time has backed me into a corner and I absolutely must  get a card out:


I collected these leaves one fall and painted two of them black for drama.  This helped set off the red leaf quite well.  After stamping a randomly dotted background, I then brushed on a clear decoupage glue and covered the whole thing over with a very wispy Japanese rice paper, adding more glue to seal.

This one is going to a nature lover and I think he'll enjoy it . . . I hope you do too!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Strathmore #90 Watercolor paper,
                     Japanese Rice Paper
Stamps:       Stampin’ Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Purple Daisy Sand
Inks:             Hero Black
Emb Powder:   Stampin' Around Gold Dust
Die/Punch:   DieVersions A Hint of Lime, EK Success Corner Adorner Slots, 
Doo Dads:    Making Memories Antique Brass Label Holder, Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment