Friday, March 30, 2012

Alleluia!

While scrounging around Michael’s one day, I came across a roll of foiled florist’s paper used to wrap flower pots for festive occasions.  It was so beautiful that I bought it without the slightest inkling of what I was going to do with it.  My Muse was kind to me one day and I got the idea to wrap the foil around a layer of cardstock for stability and then use it as a background.  The foil is textured which really adds to the shimmer.  Duplicating the colors for the word stamp took a little time but once I hit on the right ones, it went pretty fast.  Now I just need to know what to do with the leftover gazillion feet of florist’s paper . . .


Cardstock:         Beckett Iceberg
Stamps:              Stampin’ Place Stained Glass Cross, “Alleluia”
Inks:                   ColorBox Silver, VersaMark
Other Colors:     Pearl Ex Spring Green, Flamingo Pink, Duo Red/Blue, Reflex Violet, Carbon Black      
Emb Powder:    B’Muse Silver 

No comments:

Post a Comment