Thursday, August 15, 2019

Fleur


My former priest's wife Kathy has such a special sense of style that I thought this card would work well for her . . .


 One of the few cards I've made that really pleased me, I especially liked the deep burgundy, grey, white, and silver combination of colors.  The result is serene and stylish, just like Kathy herself . . .

Cardstock:   Champion Snow Day, Beckett Iceberg, Generic Dull
                     Silver, Eggplant      
Stamps:       Impression Obsession Greenery, Stampland Lotus
                     Flower Block, Unknown "Fleur"    
Inks:             Distress Stormy Sky, ColorBox Silver, Frost White
Emb Pwdr:   Judikins White Diamonds
Dies:            DieNamics Wavy Banners, Prima Donna Petals                      
Doo Dads:    Gathered Silver net ribbon, Silver glitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment