Monday, August 5, 2019

Celebrate


Another re-vamp from the Stash Box . . .


I never thought the camera would overdo the glow from an outline of glittery crystal mini beads.  Quite the opposite, in fact.  But here it is:  lots of glimmer and shimmer!  Trust me, it's not quite so dramatic IRL.

The background was done a little differently than I do normally . . . I went for stippling this time.  I like the texture that's created, as well as the fresh look you get when the white cardstock peeks through the bright colors.

This one goes to my wonderful nephew Steve.  He lives in the great Pacific Northwest where he's surrounded by water in one form or another year 'round - hence the rippling, water-themed card front . . .

Cardstock:   Beckett Iceberg, Unknown Sky Blue
Stamps:       Stampin’ Up “Celebrate”
Inks:             Whispers, Sky Blue, Turquoise, Green, Distress
                     Peacock Feathers
Emb Powder:   Vippies Transcendence
Doo Dads:    Mini Beads Turquoise, Navy, Green, Crystal, Kat
                     Scrappiness Droplets      

No comments:

Post a Comment