Thursday, August 8, 2019

Explore


I originally made this card for an article on acetate stamping that I did for RubberStampMadness . . .


I've been saving it for a special occasion.  My dear friend David is celebrating an amazing 32 years of sobriety and I thought this layout captured the hope and encouragement of his continuing journey.


Cardstock:   Bazzill Splash, Marcos Jute, Scraps Brown               
Stamps:       Stampscapes Man with Dog, Birch Trees, Snowy Field,
                     Stacy Antique Background, Starving Artistamps Feather
                     Stitch, "Explore"       
Inks:             Distress Brushed Corduroy, Adirondack Snowcap,
                     Papertrey Ink Snowcap, Staz-On White,
Emb Pwdr:   B'Muse Eggshell White
Dies:            Wplus9 Banner, punched Birch Leaves                       
Doo Dads:    Jute fibers              


No comments:

Post a Comment