Monday, August 19, 2019

Birthday


Every time I pull out my oval dies, I wonder why I don't use them more often . . .


Ovals have such a lovely, classic feel to them and the Washi paper pattern seems well-paired with the oval shape.

The flowers needed a little something more, so I covered them with glue and added some rough texture paste.  They still got a little lost on the busy background so I dabbed on some color with a Copic marker.  Better . . .


Cardstock:   Bazzill Pauly Poo, Beckett Moonlight, Washi paper               
Inks:             Distress Antique Linen, ColorBox Gold, Copic Peacock
                     Blue
Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold
Dies:            Memory Box Fresh Daisies, Spellbinders Petite Ovals
                     Small:  Plain and Scalloped, Tim Holtz Labels, Paper
                     Trey Ink Swoosh: “Birthday”                              
Doo Dads:    Gold Crystals


No comments:

Post a Comment