Monday, May 13, 2019

Soar


A blogger recently posted a picture of a card using many of the same kinds of elements that I did on this card . . . 


I was so inspired by the beauty she had created that I had to try my own hand at putting together some similar images from my own stash.  The camera hasn't picked up the iridescent colors from the dried die powders I used, but trust me, they shimmer beautifully.


Cardstock:   Strathmore #90 Watercolor paper
Colorants:    Lindys Stamp Gang Magical: Freaky Frankenlime,
                     Bachelor Button Blue, Urban Amethyst
Dies:            Mama Elephant Peek A Frame, Tim Holtz Mixed Media #3,
                     Memory Box Butterflies Pippi, Isabella, DieVersions font Noodles
Doo Dads:    VIVA Pearl Pen Cream       

No comments:

Post a Comment