Thursday, May 23, 2019

Journey


Today is my baby brother Gordy's 74th birthday and I have allowed myself to get carried away with a black, white, and silver theme for this decidedly non-floral Guy Card . . .


As a texture freak, I used all kinds of it on this layout.  Additionally, the potted leaves have been popped up with foam dots and likewise the banner as it soars in the breeze.

As is usually the case, this one was lots of fun - but then, so is my brother . . . Happy Birthday, Baby Bro!

Cardstock:   Papers by Catherine Ivory, Unknown Dull Silver         
Inks:             Vivid Teal, Spring Green, Lavender
Dies:            Cugap Potted Plant, Impression Obsession Banner from
                     Plane with Banner set; Memory Box Alphabet Soup             
Emb Folder: Stampin Up Layered Leaves Dynamic, Taylored
                     Expressions Brick

No comments:

Post a Comment