Monday, May 6, 2019

Explore


There is something so very restful about white-on-white, especially when paired with an organic element like these deep green leaves . . .


As a brand new stamper nineteen years ago, I stocked up on a stack of A6-sized cards and envelopes.  When a recent cleanout showed I had nearly all of them still in their unopened wrappers, I resolved to use them up before they went all brown and crinkly.

The dimensions of an A6 are not really that much larger than those of an A2, yet it's enough of a difference to throw me off my game.  Good!  A creative shakeup is probably an excellent idea.  On occasion.  So please bear with me while I hit my stride.

Meanwhile, I shall probably continue playing with restful color combinations while easing myself into a different dimension - so to speak . . .

Cardstock:   Papers by Catherine card base Ivory, Strathmore #90
                     Watercolor paper     
Stamps:       Kitchen Sink Big Leaves, Art Impressions Travel
                     Background, Stampin’ Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds,
                     Wordsworth “Explore”
Inks:             Distress Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Black Soot
Dies:            Memory Box Wrapped Stitch Rectangles, Nellie’s
                     Straight Dotted Oval       
Doo Dads:    Viva Pearl Pen: Cream      

No comments:

Post a Comment