Thursday, May 20, 2021

You

I am continuing right along with my "Foamiran" fun.  This is a superb foam craft product that I am having a lot of fun with, mostly because it usually does what I want it to . . . 


 I expect to be writing a Product Review on Foamiran for RubberStampMadness magazine, so I am experimenting with various ways to use it.  I will then mail the results to my dear friend and stamping buddy Carol Chiaramonte so that she can report back to me on how well these foam flowers survived the USPS treatment.

This card features rolled flowers that have great dimension and density and I am thinking that they'll survive the mail in fine shape.  The Foamiran-embellished card I sent to Carol last week arrived in perky condition, so I'm hoping this one will do the same.

 

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Champion Snow Day, Strathmore Ultimate

                     White 

Stamps:       Taylored Expressions One & Only You set: “Thinking of”

Inks:             Distress Dusty Concord, Stormy Sky, Mustard Seed,

                     Wild Honey, Ancient Page Leaf Green

Emb Pwdr:  Vippies Transcendence

Colorants:    PanPastel chalk Titanium White

Dies:            Paper Smooches Criss Cross, Tim Holtz Mini Tattered

                     Florals, Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms, Taylored Expressions

                     One and Only You: “You”, Gina Marie Stitched Rounded

                     Squares

Stencil:        Art Anthology Take Flight

Doo Dads:    Foamiran, USArt Quest Crystal Effectz Opal Essence,

                     Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment