Thursday, May 13, 2021

In My Prayers

 My friend Carol recently sent me a gorgeous card she'd done with Pan Pastel chalks and stencils.  She inspired me and I realized that it had been awhile since I'd used my own chalks, so out they came . . .


 I used a slightly rough textured watercolor paper so that the chalks would be unevenly applied and take on a little texture of their own.  I'm happy with the results and think I'll keep my chalks on the worktable a little bit longer . . .

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Ivy, Canson #90 Aquarelle watercolor   

Stamps:       Stampendous Encouraging Words

Inks:             ColorBox Cream White

Colorants:    Pan Pastel Bright Yellow Green, Chromium Oxide Green

Emb Pwdr:  Stamp’n Stuff Ivory Pearl

Dies:            Mama Elephant Femme Frames, We-Buys Cute Ovals,

                     Mimgo Leaves, White Lotus Flower           

Stencil:        A Colorful Life Orderly Leaves

Doo Dads:    Queen & Co pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment