Monday, May 31, 2021

Serene

This one will likely be the last in my little experiment with Foamiran craft foam.  I've been trying various techniques in order to put together a review of it for RubberStampMadness magazine.  It is a wonderful medium and I expect that it will remain a staple in my craft stash . . .

This sample uses Foamiran flowers that were punched out instead of die cut.  I found that it punches quite well, but the edges can be a little bit frayed.  This can be corrected by putting a piece of typing paper against the back of the Foamiran before punching.  The edges will be perfectly clean and crisp every time.

I love adding bows to various layouts but the ones made of cardstock always get crushed in the mail.  I can't wait to see how these fare!

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Light Grey, Ash, Staples Grey     

Dies:            Stampin Up, Punch Bunch, and Emagination punches

                     Flowers, Memory Box  Grapevine Wreath, Poppy Grosgrain

                     Bow, Cheery Lynn Pretty Pretty Bows, Simon Says

                     Tilted Banner Sayings, DieVersions Noodles: “Serene”              

Emb Fldr:    Stampin Up Layered Leaves

Doo Dads:    Foamiran, Art Glittering System #84 Shiny Silver        


No comments:

Post a Comment