Thursday, April 30, 2020

Starlit


The sentiment on this one is one of my favorites for condolence cards - the hopeful reassurance it offers is such a comfort . . .


Originally, the text was one paragraph.  I got nervy and cut it into two strips which gives me more layout options.  I hope the camera will capture at least a little of the limited sparkle I added to the stars.  A nice, soft twinkle was what I was after and happily, that's what I got . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill White, Nicole #100 Bristol Smooth         
Stamps:       Wordsworth Christ Has Made
Inks:             Distress Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, Faded
                     Jeans, ColorBox Silver, VersaFine Majestic Blue
Emb Pwdr:   Judikins White Diamond
Dies:            Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, Impression Obsession
                     Cardinals            
Doo Dads:    Gelly Roll Clear       

No comments:

Post a Comment