Thursday, April 23, 2020

For You


Last summer, I saw a picture of a variegated green and white Canna plant I very much wanted to grow, so I ordered several tubers and shared one of them with my little brother Gordy who lives on the opposite end of the country near Seattle.  We're having a contest to see whose Canna grows the fastest!  For his birthday card, I wanted to continue the tropical theme.  I had no Canna stamps but I did have some tropical images I could use instead . . .


A coordinating vase with some marble embellishment, some texture to back the variegated greenery, a bit of gold enhancement, and we have a tropical card that I hope will please . . . even though the greenery features Monstera leaves instead of Cannas!

It's the thought that counts . . .

Cardstock:   Neenah Desert Storm, Nicole #100 Bristol Smooth     
Stamps:       Papertrey Ink Tropics (including text), Kaiser Craft Marble
Inks:             VersaFine Olympia Green, ColorBox Gold
Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold
Dies:            CH Move Slow Irregular Rectangles, Papertrey Ink
                     Tropics, Impression Obsession Vase Set           
Emb Fldr:     Taylored Expressions Weathered, Cuttlebug Musical
                     Flourish
Doo Dads:    Viva Paper Pen Gold         

No comments:

Post a Comment