Monday, April 6, 2020

Asparagus


Replay:  In these unusual times of Corona-induced House Arrest, I am getting caught up in a lot of areas.  But I've got a ways to go - hence this replay of a favorite card I first blogged about four years ago . . .


I rarely send out a card with no sentiment on the front.  But this image is such a beautiful one that I decided it made enough of a statement on its own . . .

Cardstock:   Generic Textured Sage, Burgundy, Beckett Candlelight                              
Stamps:       PSX Asparagus                              
Inks:             ColorBox Black, acrylic paint spatter Black
Emb Pwdr:   Judikins Detail Black
Colored Pencils:   Prisma Dark Green, Olive Green, Tuscan Red
Doo Dads:    Burgundy ribbon, crimper, Gamsol to blend the Prismas

No comments:

Post a Comment