Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hello My Deer

My favorite (and only) niece Rebecca gifted me with two beautiful collections of stamps that she put together herself.  This card shows three of them . . .


 . . . I will feature the other three in another card down the road.  Meanwhile, I loved the gentle play on words and am very happy to have been given this extremely useful trio of charmers.  I foresee a lot of use for this combination!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Rain Forest, Strathmore Sketch Pad Toned Tan
Stamps:        Impress Knitted Argyle Border, Savvy Deer Head, “Hello
                           my deer”
Inks:               VersaFine Olympia Green, Hero Black
Dies:              Spellbinders Grand Labels 23, Poppy Woodland Oval,
                           Momenta label from the Thanks Set
Doo Dads:    EK Success punch Sprig, May Arts Jute


No comments:

Post a Comment