Thursday, January 19, 2017

Birthdays Are the Best!

Here is the carved wooden elephant re-visited . . .


For the most part, I like the layout much better this time.  I'm hoping the camera picks up the wonderful sparkly trim on the elephants' coats – the effect is reminiscent of the lovely mirrored trims on so many festive Indian fabrics.

There are still some nit-picky things I wish I'd done differently, but I suppose that will always be the case.  Just once, it would be so cool if I could figure out the things I'll want to change before I'll want to change them!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Strathmore Sketch Pad Toned Tan
Stamps:        Wooden stamp Elephant, Rubber Baby Stone Wall, Amuse
                           “Birthdays are the best!”
Inks:               Hero Black, ColorBox Silver, Copic W4
Emb Powder:   Delafield Silver
Colored Pencils:   Inktense Iris Blue, Hooker’s Green
Dies:              Studio Calico Nested Rectangles, Stampin’ Up Itty Bitty
                           Banners, DieNamics Mini Pennants
Doo Dads:    Metalix glitter Moon Dust


No comments:

Post a Comment