Thursday, January 5, 2017

Frosty Flowers

While I love the concept of Clean and Simple as other stamp artists are able to make it happen, I am never able to pull this look off for myself.  For me, I've gotta get me some texture and dimension going in order to make things interesting . . .


A solid image means no intricate coloring is needed.  So color can be added by sponging in the background which sets off the bold image.  A quick run-through with an embossing folder on a scrap of cardstock, some ribbon to cover the join, and this card is my version of simple . . . and done!

Cardstock:              Bazzill Jubillee, Beckett Iceberg              
Stamps:                   Hero Blooming Meadow
Inks:                         ColorBox Frost White, Distress Dusty Concord, 
                                    Peeled Paint
Emb Powder:          B'Muse Detail White
Dies:                        Memory Box Lisette Buckle
Emb Folder:            The Paper Studio Bricks
Doo Dads:               ½" white-stitched Green ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment