Thursday, June 11, 2015

With Deepest Sympathy

My stash contains two large boxes of color sprays, most of which were suffering from a lack of loving attention.  Probably because I'd never made up a Color Sample Chart so I'd know what to expect when I aimed and shot.  So I made the chart on both white and Kraft cardstocks and am now happily spraying my way across one card front after another . . .


It's amazing what a wonderful creative jumpstart you can get from simply revisiting your stash and having happy reunions with long-forgotten friends . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Cocoa, Purple, Strathmore #90 Watercolor paper
Stamps:        Great Impressions Japanese Blossoms
Inks:               Lindy’s Stamp Gang: Moon Shadow Mist Violaceous Violet,
                           Silhouette Silver, Starburst Stains French Lilac Violet, Ancient
                           Page Chocolate, Distress Brushed Corduroy, Dusty Concord
Emb Powder:   WOW Clear Matte Dull, Stampendous Shabby White,
                                  Vippies Transcendence
Dies:              Memory Box Butterflies Kaleidoscope, Moonlight
Doo Dads:    Wink of Stella Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment