Monday, June 29, 2015

It's Your Day

This one started out in my head and actually turned out to be pretty much true to my vision.  That almost never happens, so I'm enjoying this . . .



I had a wonderful rainbow-colored piece left over from a previous project and it was just waiting to be loved.  For some reason, I thought it would be fun to make a fence out of it, so things just sort of grew from there.  The balloons were an afterthought and I hope they make the recipient smile . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Splash, Strathmore #90 Watercolor paper
Stamps:        Stampin’ Up Pendant Park Set, Rubber Stampede Tree Frame,
                           Lil Inker Balloon Builders, Hero ‘s Your Day”
Inks:               Hero Black, ColorBox Black, Distress Barn Door, Spiced
                           Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Faded Jeans
Emb Powder:   WOW Clear Matte Dull, Judikins Detail Black, Stamp
                                Zia Black Sparkle
Dies:              Impression Obsession Fence, Lil Inker Balloon Builders

No comments:

Post a Comment