Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tomorrow We Eat Broccoli

Back to my beloved Khaki again, folks!  C’mon, admit it:  Khaki with Red is hard to beat . . .

 
I may have found the perfect use for Designer papers!   These pre-printed papers usually make me feel a little like I’m cheating by using them instead of my own stamped efforts.  But there’s no questioning their beauty, and there are thousands of truly lovely patterns out there.  So I’ll fudge a bit here and there:  lately I’ve found that narrow strips of designer patterns in coordinating colors can really tie a card’s layout together.

My resistance is melting:  today a quarter inch – tomorrow the whole card front.  Sigh . . .

Cardstock:                        Marcos Jute, Beckett Iceberg, Designer paper
Stamps:                            Judikins Deco Flower Background, Creative Catalyst Tweed Border,
                                              Inkadinkado “Tomorrow we eat broccoli”, Mesh brayer
Inks:                                  Archival Jet Black, Ancient Page Cardinal, Distress Old Paper
Emb Powder:                   Vippies Transcendence, Judikins Detail Black
Emb Folder:                     Spellbinders M-Bossabilities So Trendy/B
Dies/Punches:                 ¼ “ corner rounder
Doo Dads:                        Jute bow, Red eyelets, Red marker, deckle-edged scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment