Thursday, July 18, 2013

Feel Better Soon

My beloved Scrap Stash to the rescue yet again . . .


I was playing around one day with watercolor paper, some bright colors of Vivid inks and my mister.  After a number of direct-to-paper dabs with the ink pads and some random misting, I had me a nice little collection of background papers ready to come to the rescue when events happen and response time is short.

I found the bird in my Scrap Stash too:  a few seconds of fun with two shades of Distress markers and my trusty mister and voila!  He became my perky focal point.

MORAL OF THE STORY:  save everything!

Cardstock:                     Marcos Jute, Generic watercolor paper
Stamps:                          KaiserCraft Birdies, Too Much Fun “Feel better soon!
Inks:                                ColorBox Frost White, Distress Salty Ocean, Distress
                                            Markers Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Vivid various
                                            colors                                                 
Emb Powder:                Judikins Opaque White
Dies/Punches:              Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Pendants,  Papertrey Ink Angled Labels,
                                           1/8" corner rounder
Doo Dads:                      White heart-shaped brads     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment