Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thank You

I like to make the cards that house my Christmas Thank You notes ahead of time.  That way, I’m encouraged to not dawdle in writing them and sending them out!  Genius, huh? This year’s die design comes from Poppy Stamps new Nordic line . . .


As usual, the camera didn't not pick up much of the frosty glitter I added to the floral background.

I flipped when I saw what blogger Pam Sparks had done with this die, so I gifted myself with an early Christmas present of both the deer and the background.  The deer set comes with a solid background and has right and left-facing deer for layout variety.  The deer bodies are ingeniously designed in two pieces which provides wonderful dimension.  Included are two styles of antlers, lovely “clothing” for the deer, and some greenery.  Poppy Stamps thought of everything and I’ll be using every occasion I can think of to play with this set!

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Neenah Desert Storm. Bazzill Splash,

Bazzill Blue. Dark Denim, Admiral       

Inks:             Hero Shadow Soft Brown

Dies:            Poppy Nordic Deer, Savvy “Thank You”           

Doo Dads:    Enchanted Creations glitter Moon Dust  

No comments:

Post a Comment