Thursday, November 16, 2023

It's Your Day!

As promised, I’ll be posting a number of cards featuring the Bay Window design I recently presented.  Besides the fun I’m having with this layout, I want to show the wide variety of looks it’s possible to get with this basic design.  So here’s a sample for a Guy Card . . .


Along with the warm colors, the dotted end panels and the dry embossed texture help soften the straightforward design.  I’ll be experimenting with both stamping and die cuts to decorate the five panels, but for now, I’m really glad to find ways to help use up my rather obese collection of printed papers . . .

Here's a shot of the inside:

Cardstock:   Bazzill Twig, The Paper Cut Brown Umber, Assorted

printed and solid papers  

Stamps:       Stampin’ Up “It’s Your Day”

Inks:             ColorBox Cream White

Emb Pwdr:   Stamp-N Stuff Ivory Pearl

Emb Fldr:     Darice Wire Fence

Dies:            Gina K Rectangle Small Set Double Stitch                  

No comments:

Post a Comment