Monday, November 20, 2023

Harvest

Triple Treat today, folks, so be sure to scroll down a bit for three photos! 

I decided to dip into my oversized stash of handmade papers as I thought the coarse textures would suit the Thanksgiving mode.  I also need to whittle down the handmade paper collection.

Then I had fun with some alternative color schemes and wanted to share the results.  I did ten different cards for Thanksgiving but thought that three views were enough.

The first sample is a radical departure from the usual fall color palette . . .

The word “Harvest” doesn’t show up as much as I would like and although I tried using white and black letters, the silver glitter paper was the best choice.  Next time, I’ll try backing the text with contrasting cardstock.

The next two pictures show traditional and non-traditional colors.  Both make me happy and in future, I plan to try unusual color schemes just to shake things up a little. 


 


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

 Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Neenah #110 Solar White OR Marcos

Jute, Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink cardstock Silver Sparkle   

Dies:            Tim Holtz Tangled Twigs, InLoveArts Pumpkin Leaf,

DieNamics Leafy Flourish, Dies to Die For Pumpkin

Patch, On Air Store Harvest                     

Doo Dads:    Past Time Stamps Gold Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter         

No comments:

Post a Comment