Monday, March 6, 2023

Thank You

As I’m always on the lookout for a truly opaque white marker, I thought I’d try out the one from Spectrum Noir’s set . . .


 
 . . . it’s the best of all the ones I’ve tried.  And with a double stroke, it even works on black cardstock.  Other than paint, white is the most difficult shade to make into an opaque medium. I will always look for the perfect white medium, but in the meantime, I’m very happy to have discovered Spectrum Noir’s version.

Cardstock:            Unknown Dark Green, Marcos Jute

Stamps:                Purple Daisy Dogwood Corner

Inks:                       Stampin’ Up Always Artichoke, Spectrum Noir

Paint Marker Pure White

Dies:                       Purple Daisy Dogwood Corner, Simon Says

Thank You Ticket (words only)               

Emb Folder:           Taylored Expressions Brick         

Doo Dads:              American Crafts Jute White, VIVA Pearl Pen Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment