Thursday, March 9, 2023

All You Need

I love it when I get to hand-deliver a card.  Not only do I save on postage, but I can do things design-wise that would cost me extra to mail.  In this case, I had fun with a square card shape that would normally drive the postal sorting machines whacko . . .


With hand-delivery I can also go to excess with bulky embellishments, although that was not the case on this layout.  The flowers here are made from Foamiran, a polyethylene foam that stays perky and survives anything the postal system does to it in transit.  A few seconds with the heat gun curves up the petals and even after days flattened in an envelope, they’ll pop right back up. 

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Canson Aquarelle #90, The Paper Cut

Brown Umber         

Inks:             Distress Bundled Sage, Weathered Wood, Forest Moss

Dies:             Papertrey Ink Shape Shifters Oval 2, InLoveArtshop

“All you need is love”, Marianne Creatables Flower

and Leaf                  

Emb Fldr:     Spellbinders Blistered

Doo Dads:    Pearls Aqua, Foamiran    

No comments:

Post a Comment