Thursday, April 29, 2021

Celebrate

Having fun with some black, white, and silver . . .


For my grandson's birthday, I thought some fireworks were in order.  But I didn't have any dies for them.  So I took a bare-branched tree, divided it into thirds and glittered it up a bit.  I glued the pieces slightly askew, added some stars, and am hoping the final result suggests fireworks.  

Did it work?  Or am I fooling myself?

 

Cardstock:   Strathmore Pastelle: Bright White, Nicole Licorice,

                     Concord & 9th Neutrals Glitter Pack: Silver 

Inks:             ColorBox Silver

Emb Pwdr:  Unknown Silver Sparkle

Dies:            Impression Obsession Congrats Word Set: Celebrate,

                     Savvy Tree               

Stencil:        La Crea Wheel Tracks, Simon Says Snow, Our Daily

                     Bread Sparkling Stars

Doo Dads:    Schmincke Dry Gouache Silver, Dreamweaver

                     Translucent Embossing Paste     

No comments:

Post a Comment