Monday, December 21, 2020

You

 Periodically, I go through my stash of die cuts, sample runs from embossing folders, and other saved elements from previous projects.  I like to think I'm really helping to mow down the ever-growing pile of such items.  Sigh.  The embossed background on this card is one such piece . . .


 I don't know if the photo will show it, but at each crossing in the background argyle pattern, there is a raised design shaped like a dog's paw.  Really cute, but I noticed that if I turned it upside down, the paws became hearts!  As this card is for a February birthday, the decision to leave it upside down was a no-brainer.  How I love finding ways to use various elements that are different from what the designer may have had in mind!

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Hershey, Scrap Green, Blue, Ivory, Brown         

Stamps:       Taylored Expressions One and Only You: “Thinking of”

Inks:             Archival Potting Soil

Dies:            Taylored Expressions One and Only You: “You”, Memory

                     Box Grapeviine Wreath, Stitched Rectangle Trimmings,

                     Marianne Creatables Bird on Branch, DieNamics

                     Winter Wreath (Bow)              

Emb Fldr:    Love Nicole Paw Prints

Doo Dads:    Wink of Stella Clear           

 

No comments:

Post a Comment