Thursday, December 10, 2020

Wings

 

My grandson Keaton enters his teens with this birthday, so I thought the following sentiment suited the momentous occasion . . .


 After adding color with Inktense watercolor pencils, I drew out the color with my waterbrush.  I tried to keep it loose which seemed to suit the hand carved look of the image.

Happy birthday, Keaton!

 

Cardstock:   Marco’s Jute, Strathmore #100 Bristol     

Stamps:       Art Accents Woodcut Bird, Gloria Page “Spread Your

                     Wings!”

Inks:             Hero Black, Soft Brown

Waterclrs:    Inktense Pencils Ionian Green, Willow, Iris Blue

Dies:            Goodculler Stitched Rectangles, DieNamics Stitched

                     Rectangle Word Windows              

Stencil:        Honeybee Radiant

Doo Dads:    My Mind’s Eye Wood Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment