Thursday, December 26, 2019

Love


Having found myself in the midst of the Mother of all time crunches, I hope that my nearest and dearest will forgive me if I dip heavily into my card stash for the month . . .


This one is a re-purposed Valentine card that is certainly appropriate for the 48th anniversary of my youngest brother Gordy and his wife Sally.  Theirs is an incredibly loving journey and I wish them many more happy years ahead . . .

Happy Anniversary, you two!

Cardstock:   Champion Snow Day, The Paper Cut Watercolor paper,
                        Generic Red
Stamps:       Hero Floating Hearts, Unknown “Love”
Inks:             ColorBox Black
Emb Pwdr:   Judikins Detail Black
Emb Fldr:     Unknown Swirl         
Doo Dads:    Black Lace, red satin ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment