Monday, December 23, 2019

JOY



With Christmas just fifteen days away, I came to realize I was in a bit of trouble by not getting the Christmas card assembly line up and running.  I was left with two choices:  cut the list of eighty five recipients way down, or not send any cards at all [GASP!].  I opted to chop . . .


 . . . it was long since time to do some winnowing anyway.  I also reined in my usual thirty five construction step procedures and went for about six steps instead.  This is as close to Clean and Simple as it will ever get for me, folks . . .

A very merry and most blessed Christmas to you and yours . . .

Cardstock:   Marcos Cougar Opaque Ivory, Jute, Generic scraps Red        
Stamps:       Too Much Fun “…to the world”
Inks:             Hero Black, Nuvo Glitter Gloss
Dies:            Spellbinders Standard Circles Small, Lifestyle Crafts Joy      
Emb Fldr:     Sizzix Birds & Reindeer Set
Doo Dads:    Green and Gold cord          


No comments:

Post a Comment