Thursday, December 12, 2019

It's Your Day


This is another one from my stash . . . yep, at posting time it's still early in the Christmas Season but I'm behind already!


While I don't often use patterned paper, I am always grateful to have it on hand when I need something a little different.  After die cutting the zig zag strip, the solid cream background is propped up with foam to create some nice dimension over the plaid paper.  I thought the copper brads and wire helped to make this a good choice for a guy card.  A seam ripper was used to slit the plastic coating on some scrap heavy duty electrical wire so I could extract the copper wire and tie it into a knot.  Easy peasy!

Cardstock:           Bazzill Light Chocolate, Vanilla, Generic Dark Brown, Plaid 
Stamps:                Claire's A, B, C's "It's Your Day"
Inks:                      Distress Antique Linen
Dies:                     Die-Namics Hexagons, EK Success punch Corners
Doo Dads:            Copper Wire, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment