Monday, February 4, 2019

Thanks So Much


My adorable former neighbor Justin is twelve years old and was the very happy gift bearer of two lovely poinsettia plants during the holidays . . .


 . . . so I thought a poinsettia-decorated thank you note would certainly do the job.

Interestingly enough, I had some difficulty with the background embossing folder.  It was so thick that none of my embossing sandwiches fit.  I tried them in two different machines and got nowhere.  So I replaced the top clear plate with a stiff piece of cardboard instead.  Worked like a charm.  With all of the new and very thick 3D embossing folders coming out, I won't be surprised to find that my cardboard shim will be getting a regular workout.

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Wausau Firecracker Red, Scraps Green,
                        Yellow          
Stamps:       Lawn Fawn Thank You Tags
Inks:             ColorBox Frost White
Emb Powder:   Sweet Stamps Fine Detail White
Dies:            Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia, Lawn Fawn Thank You
                        Tags, 1/16” hole punch            
Emb Folder: Sizzix Cobblestone
Doo Dads:    The Paper Studio Red Burlap, WOW Metallic Silver Glitter,
                        American Crafts Jute Red    




No comments:

Post a Comment