Monday, February 18, 2019

Happy Birthday


When Papertrey Ink came out with this succulent set with matching dies awhile ago, I quickly decided it had my name on it . . .


 . . . it was the adorable plant hanger that really grabbed me and I was powerless to resist.  I see lots of suspended foliage on my cards in future . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Simon, Strathmore Ultimate White, Generic
                        scrap Brown      
Stamps:       Carabelle Texture in My Journal, Papertrey Ink Super
                        Succulents
Inks:             Distress Brushed Corduroy, Bundled Sage, Evergreen
                         Bough, Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain,
                        Ancient Page Deep Harbor
Emb Powder:   Vippies Transcendence
Dies:            Mama Elephant Peek A Frame, Memory Box Grove
                        Branch, Papertrey Ink Super Succulents, Carl punch
                        Flower                
Doo Dads:    Stampin’ Around glitter Gold Dust           


No comments:

Post a Comment