Monday, December 10, 2018

Thanks


During my recent troubles with amnesia following foot surgery, five of my incredible neighbors really stepped up to the plate and took care of absolutely everything:  transportation, errands, walking and feeding my dog Tater, and other details too numerous to mention.  So of course, my best efforts with Thank You cards were required . . .


The vase was colored with dried die ink powders which I chose for their wonderful vibrancy.  With my favorite marble image, I inked it in black, and overstamped the vase.  I think the result looks like an expensive antique done by an expert with ceramic glazes. Or am I being way too optimistic here?

Cardstock:   Strathmore Ultimate White, #100 Bristol, Generic Mesh
                        Textured White cardstock, Love Nicole Licorice         
Stamps:       Purple Daisy Sand, Impression Obsession Sketchy
                        Chevron Border, Fresh Squeezed Stamps Background
                        Check           
Inks:             Hero Black, Wink of Stella Gold
Colorants:    Ken Oliver Color Burst Alizarin Crimson, Orange
Dies:            Simon Says Thanks on a Line, Impression Obsession
                        Vase Set, Spellbinders Victorian Tags, Pink Fresh
                        Floral Squares             
Doo Dads:    Inkssentials Enamel Accents: Black       

No comments:

Post a Comment