Monday, December 17, 2018

It's Your Day


I came across this beaded dragonfly card in my stash and thought it was time to get him launched into flight . . .


As this one is admittedly bulky, I plan to hand deliver it.  I had a box in my former post office, and one of the most endearing postal ladies ever always decorated my box with a banner on my birthday.  So now, having found out when hers is, I get to reciprocate!

I've given cards with beaded dragonflies on them before and have always encouraged the recipient to remove the dragonfly and wear him as a brooch or hair ornament.  The wires that fasten the dragonfly to the background panel are left very long - they are coiled behind the panel - so it's easy to recycle him into wearable art.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Leapfrog;  Becket Iceberg, Bazzill Purple, Generic
                        Watercolor paper, Wausau Firecracker Red       
Stamps:       Various solid leaves, Stampin’ Up It’s your day
Inks:             Vivid Red, Green, Yellow, Purple, Taupe, Ancient Page
                        Amethyst
Emb Powder:   Vippies Transcendence
Doo Dads:    Beaded Dragonfly   

No comments:

Post a Comment