Thursday, November 29, 2018

Bloom


Not long ago, my dear friend and stamping buddy Carol set off on a Washi tape tangent and put together some wonderful cards which wound up being published in RubberStampMadness magazine.  I got inspired by her work, although it took me a good while to act on it.  Not long ago, another blogger went wild with Washi and that did it.  I decided to go a little wild too . . .


Carol is a huge fan of black and white and one of her favorite colors is lime.  So for her Fall birthday, I had me some fun with Washi in those colors.  I have a ton of Washi in my stash, so expect more flights of fancy in the future . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Parakeet, Strathmore #90 Watercolor paper   
Stamps:       Savvy Outline Dahlia
Inks:             ColorBox Black
Watercolors:   Inktense Sherbet Lemon, Zig Real Brush Yellow Green
Emb Powder:  Judikins Detail Black
Dies:            DieNamics Single Stitched Line Rectangle Frame, Yalatan
                        Stitched Tags, Impression Obsession Small Bow, Marianne
                        Butterflies
                        DieVersions font Noodles       
Doo Dads:    Various Washi tapes, Wink of Stella Black          

No comments:

Post a Comment