Thursday, November 1, 2018

A Pur r r fect Day


Very dear friends and neighbors of mine have twelve cats - how Vangie keeps the house in such fur-free and sweet-smelling order is a true mystery to me . . .


It's Vangie's birthday, so this card is for her. 

Seven of the cats are black, so they were easy to reproduce here.  The other five have a variety of coloration which I tried to replicate.  None of the cats wanted to pose for me, so I went with notes I took down.  The results are wide of the mark, but I think they'll still be recognizable by Richard and Vangie.  

As for fur babies Doce, Howard, Sumner, Malibu, and Callie Girl, a flick of their tails will probably be the only comment they'll make at my attempt to immortalize them . . .

Cardstock:   Marco’s Jute 
Stamps:       Impression Obsession Bark
Inks:             Hero Soft Brown
Colorants:    Inktense Saddle Brown, Neutral Grey, Ink Black,
                        Burnt Orange, Tan
Watercolors:   Zig Real Brush Ochre, Light grey
Dies:            DieNamics Collage Cover-Up, Frantic Stamper Ten
                        Fun Felines, Impression Obsession Cat Set, Spellbinders
                        Back to Basics Tags               
Doo Dads:    Text computer generated   

1 comment:

  1. All of the cards are as beautiful, original, and imaginative as the author.

    ReplyDelete