Thursday, September 14, 2017

Happy Birthday

This card reflects my mania for leaves.  I love leaves of all kinds - realistic or sketchy, it doesn't matter.  All of them are beautiful to me . . .


On this card, I believe I used every leaf in the set.  As for coloring, I tried for an ombre effect and although it emerged on the subtle side, I'm happy with the results.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Great Lakes, Strathmore #90 Watercolor paper           
Stamps:        Artsy Fartsy Leaves           
Inks:               Distress Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans,
                           Chipped Sapphire, ColorBox Frost White
Emb Powder:   Judikins Detail White
Dies:              Lil Inkers Stitched Mats: Rectangles
Doo Dads:    American Crafts Jute Blue, Viva Pearl Pen Cream                        

No comments:

Post a Comment