Monday, September 11, 2017

Yes I Can

Making her way through a frosty October sky, Wanda the Witch is quite confident of her abilities in driving a standard broom . . . I can identify, having never owned an automatic myself.  Automatic car, that is.  Have never actually tried driving a broom, although I can be witchy at times . . .


Wanda is steering through a purple and blue Distressed sky I sprinkled with just enough water spatters to suggest an early snowfall.  Then I stamped the images in black.  This was the perfect opportunity to use a non-shiny embossing powder - I think of witches as being dressed in sooty clothes rather than shiny ones, so a matte finish powder really works well here.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Purple, Tim Holtz Watercolor paper, Generic Black                
Stamps:        Lost Coast Silhouette Witch, Rubbernecker Bats, Northwoods
                           "Yes, I can drive . . ."        
Inks:               ColorBox Black, Hero Black, Distress Stains Dusty Concord,
                           Chipped Sapphire, Stormy Sky
Emb Powder:   WOW Clear Matte Dull
Dies:              DieNamics Grassy Edges, Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares            ,
                           QuicKutz Bats
Doo Dads:    Wilhold Glitter Black            

No comments:

Post a Comment