Thursday, December 1, 2016

Noel Ornaments

Back in the day, when I had only twenty or so friends on my Christmas card list, I embroidered my cards.  Recently, I discovered several embroidered pieces that somehow never got transformed into cards.  So I decided to turn them into ornaments instead.  The first picture shows the packaging that I used for each ornament . . .


The second picture shows both sides of the ornaments.  With a current Christmas card list of some 85 friends and family, I'm not likely to go back to embroidering my cards any time soon.  So this year's limited edition is probably my swan song for this stitchery technique that I still enjoy working with.  

Sigh . . . too bad I can't do absolutely everything that I want to!


Cardstock:   Marcos #110 Jute, Various pre-printed scrapbook papers
Stamps:        Alias Smith & Rowe Flowers/Swirls Background,
                           Raindrops on Roses Stardust, Stampin’ Up To/From
Inks:               VersaMark, Brilliance Rocket Red, ColorBox Black
Emb Powder:  Judikins Detail Black
Dies:              Spellbinders Classic Circles Large, 2013 Heirloom
                           Ornament, Memory Box Garden Sprig, Mama Elephant
                           Dainty Bow
Doo Dads:    Embroidered “NOEL”, Art Glitter Green Briar, Sulyn
                           Glitter Ruby



No comments:

Post a Comment