Monday, November 9, 2015

Live For Today

I've a very dear friend who's in a Twelve Step group where strong encouragement is given to take things one day at a time . . .


In between significant events at church one Sunday morning, the idea for the layout and the color scheme popped unbidden into my head.  I kept it company long enough for me to commit it to memory and then I got back into worship mode.  Truly I did.  But when I got home, I quickly sketched out my idea to make sure it wouldn't slip away into the ever-increasing haze of Senior Citizendom.  Three weeks later, I was finally able to sit down and turn it into a reality.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Smoky, Vanilla, Cinder, Juneberry
Stamps:        Studio G "Live for today"
Inks:               Distress Antique Linen, VersaMark
Emb Powder:   Judikins Garnet
Dies:              Simon Says Stitched Hills & Borders, Memory Box Tall
                           Birch
Doo Dads:    1/8" ribbon Burgundy, Simon Says sequins Moonshine

No comments:

Post a Comment