Monday, November 23, 2015

Check Mate

My husband's birthday is always the opportunity for me to have fun moving chess pieces around on a checkerboard surface . . .


This is as close as I ever get to actually playing the game!  My husband is a rated player, but I much prefer to play with paper . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Cinder, Strathmore Soft White
Stamps:        Above the Mark Chessboard, Chessmen, Stampin’ Up
                           Buttons, Quiet Fire Crown, Clearly Besotted
                           Diagonal Stripes
Inks:               ColorBox Dragonfly Black, Cream White
Emb Powder:   Powder Keg Antique Copper, Stampendous Ivory Pearl
Dies:              Spellbinders Standard Circles, Classic Rectangles, Verve
                           Banner Bundle, Lil Inker Stitched Mats Squares, Hero
                           Alphabet Uppercase

No comments:

Post a Comment