Monday, August 18, 2014

Wishing the Best

 Tried a little artsy smudging on this one . . . not really sure I succeeded . . .


I sorta do, and I sorta don’t.  I plan to try this again and maybe next time, some new perspective will help me figure out how I could have improved on this one.  I’m thinking a lighter hand with the smudging for starters . . .

Cardstock:            Generic textured Blue, Burgundy, Beckett Iceberg
Stamps:                 Stacy Stamps Ivy Geraniums, Simon Says Tilted Banner 
                                     Sayings “Wishing you . . .”
Inks:                       ColorBox Gold, Distress Aged Mahogany, Mustard
                                   Seed, Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans
Emb Powder:         Ranger Detail Gold                         
Doo Dads:              Gold stickers, bow


No comments:

Post a Comment