Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Day to Celebrate



Thanks to the recent Water Coloring for Stampers class from Online Card Classes, I have completely lost my fear of water coloring!  You will find me happily splashing about with my brushes and paint pots every day.  Here’s one of my maiden voyages from a class session early in the series . . .


Yes, we’ve got a long ways to go, but I am enjoying every single minute of the trip!  My itinerary includes more to come, so brace yourselves and hang tight:  this is not over with by a long shot . . .

Cardstock:              Watercolor paper, generic Turquoise, Textured
                                    White
Stamps:                   Stamp La Jolla Satin Flower Square, Hero “Day
                                    to Celebrate”
Inks:                           Distress Peacock Feathers, Dusty Concord,
                                     Mustard Seed, Wink of Stella Gold
Emb Powder:           Vippies Transcendence
Dies:                          Spellbinders Lacy Squares, W+9 Banner Trio
Emb Folder:             Cheery Lynn Burble
Doo Dads:                Gold mini beads, Viva Paper Pen Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment