Thursday, July 17, 2014

Discover

More feathers!  Can’t say I didn’t warn you . . .


The card base was pulled from my stash where it has lurked for a couple of years.  It was an experiment gone bad but I knew that someday, it would come into its own.  Today is that day:  it’s a perfect match for the bark paper I used for the feathers and I cannot imagine using anything else. 

Now if I could just remember where I got the bark paper . . .

Cardstock:   Generic Tobacco, Black, Bark Paper
Stamps:        Unknown Lettered Background, Catslife Press
                           Dream Circle, Starving Artistamps “Discover”
Inks:               Encore Champagne, ColorBox Black
Emb Powder:  Stampendous Moonstone, Judikins Detail Black
Dies:              Die-Namics Feathers & Arrow, Spellbinders Shoot!,
                         Impression Obsession Flags, EK Success
                         1” circle punch                   
Emb Plate:    Cheery Lynn Burble
Doo Dads:    Candi Dots, jute knot, Gelly Roll Clear Star

No comments:

Post a Comment